Recent Posts

Monday 7 October 2013

General Conference!!

Just a quick one.

I decided it was time to tackle personal emails and give a better response :) Well last week was great!! Finally think I am getting the hang of this.

We had ZTM last week ago which was a real boost for me! was great to just have everyone so positive and trying to work together to find ways to serve etc. It was still a hard as A LOT of our appointments cancelled!! It's hard to just be out trackting the whole time. But we will carry on and do that which is expected of us.

 Hope everyone watched General Conference!! It was so Great!! I was able to receive answers to my questions for sure - Now it's time to APPLY!! I was soooo excited when Elder Soares and Elder Dube spoke. I loved listening to Elder Dube - just listening to a black accent was just GREAT!!! Haha - Yes I do Miss Africa!! For those of you who don't know Elder Dube is From Zimbabwe I was able to meet him at one of our institute temple nights - he had just been called into the 70. He is so great. I especially loved the missionary focus there was on Saturday! I hope you all took notes. The time is NOW for members and Missionaries to work together! Get to know the missionaries in your ward by NAME and offer to help teach and find people to teach. Also find out who their investigators are and offer to fellowship them - We cannot do it without YOUR help. Being an investigator is scary. Be there to help them lighten their load!

Invite Less actives to church - introduce them to the missionaries!!

I invite all to APPLY what they learned in Conference this week. Remember though Line upon line - precept upon precept.

Keep the Faith and Remember to Look UP!!! =D

I will send longer email next week. (I hope - might trek out to the Grand Canyon :D)

Send me letters!! Or send me your postal address - I love to write!! Check my Blog for Pictures (my sister is posting them up - www.sisterhollander.blogspot.com)

All My Best,

Sister Karen Hollander
Utah, St George Mission
107S 1470E Suite 304
St. George Utah 84790
United States


No comments:

Post a Comment