Recent Posts

Monday 28 April 2014

Snow in April!!!! (Spring)

YES it is the middle of Spring and it SNOWED!!! Luckily it was a day that we had the car (cause we are currently sharing with one of the sisters in our district)
 
Well this week strated with a few miracles :) I have a testimony that as we choose to be more exactly obidient that heavenly father showers us with blessings! Like we set a goal of 3 Member present lessons and 3 Less active/Recent Convert lessons and WE GOT THEM! it was so great! (FYI these lesson MUST have a doctrine taught and invitation extended and 1 or more prayers) It was just so great that we got so many lessons this whole week!
 
We went on Exchanges this week I was priveledged to go with Sister Frost from Samoa and Cedar west was her first area! so it was pretty cool that we were able to go around and visit some people that she had taught in the past and that she was able to meet new people that we were teaching. Well it was good that she came cause we picked up a family to teach!!! the mom is a less active member and her children and husband are not members =D we were praying for a family to teach and I think we found it!!! Though I have not met the dad, but we taught them on friday and invited 2 of the kids to be baptised and they said yes! and the mom said that she would alsop like that but we did not set a date cause both parents need to give permission. Well another miracle about this family is that they fall in a ward where there is not much work happening. so it was great.
 
Ahhhh sorry no time to say half of what I wanted to and this PC doesn't want me to send pictures :(
 
Well here is a video you all should watch!!! And it is set in SA and would you belive it I know Felicity! Shock to see her there but I love it reminds me of HOME!
 
 
Love to you all!!!
 
All My Best,

Sister Karen Hollander
St. George, Utah Mission
107S. 1470E. Suite 304
St. George Utah 84790
United States

No comments:

Post a Comment